Friday 30 November 2007

Two Christmas Journals????


I have also been making up the Artbase Gingerbread house book.

This is my version and I made it from older Love Elsie papers, the travel ones. I was going to use Jack but I stuck the words on upside down. (Those that know me know I do this all the time!! Really should check first I guess!)

I layered up papers round the windows, used material for the icy bits and added paints and glitters as appropriate.

I also added a ribbon fastening which I put under the paper which covers the back of the journal.

It is a bit naughty but I think I might just have to do TWO christmas journals. Not sure if this is allowed!!! Nevermind - It's just too lovely to NOT use!!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

This looks good enough to eat Karen, love it to bits , two journals sounds great to me !