Sunday 23 December 2007

Day 16 - Grateful


A nice simple page tp keep up momentum today. I used Love Elsie papers and my text went on green strips of card added with the help of some Doodlebug brads in pink and green that matched a treat!
Letters from my stash - I went for a mix and match look!

Text reads:
This year I found a nice snow globe to add to my collection in Cancer
Research in Romford and so went in one day after work. Inside I really
realised how lucky I am. A man was scraping together some money to
buy a hat for himself for £2.50 as it was such a cold day and three old
ladies were clearly searching round for presents to buy that they could
afford. It makes me appreciate what I have and made me feel guilty too.
I am also thankful for family and appreciate the little things like
spending time with them.

No comments: