Friday 14 December 2007

Day Six - Bad and Good



Im a little late with some of the pages but I caught up today as I am at home with my very poorly pooch. xxx

This is about good and bad memories. I created two colums listing some good and some could be better things!

Bad:
Some memories that could be improved upon:
First Christmas without Mum
Bongo drum as a present !
Forgetting to defrost the M and S turkey a few years ago!
Lara almost eating the raw turkey on Christmas day
The doll that wasn't Barbie or Cindy and those dodgy clothes
Still NO horse for my present - maybe one day!

Good:
Some memories which can never be beaten:
A tree present as a child
Mum letting me open one present on Christmas Eve
THe whole concept of stocking
Likewise the advent calender !
Christmas in my own home
Memories with Mum and Dad

No comments: