Sunday 6 January 2008

Day 37 12th Day of Christmas




Well I have made it for the second year running and I am on time as I finish Shimelle's Journal.

Todays entry reads:

In review in 2008 I can look back at Christmas -seems far away mow. Some pressies still need changing and a sad time w/o Mum.
Pleased to have Dad with us and love spending time with Rob. New routines CAN be better than old 'done' experiences. Here's to something new in 2008


There we go - all fat and finished and on to projects new. Whilst I shall not be posting on UKS I shall be doing a page a week inspired ny Elsies and her book - which if I am honest I got LAST Christmas and havent really used! Maybe next year I can use Effer Dares and Life Artist - still have to read this last one though!!

I will jounral again next year but on a totally different scale. I will get a plain art book and decorate the pages up throughout the year so in December I will only write. This is something I can do in five minutes, on the train even. I have found that this last month I havent really had time to do anything else and that has been creatively sad. So changes ahead for this year then!!

1 comment:

Flapsi said...

~Well done! I've just finished too, and your journalling is just spot on. Your journal is lovely.