Monday 24 March 2008

Gogo LO




I made this Lo today using mostly the March Gogo create kit.

I also added some of the new Apple Lace cardstock - I like this much more than the flowers and random shapes!

I also got chance to christen the new Big Bite. I really rate this, it is great being able to put holes exactly where you want them, I set in some eyelets and threaded ribbon on the LO so that I could hand the brass charm once I had added an apple and a raindrop to it.

Pictures are of Calgary Harbour from our holiday last year, wish I was going again this year!!

The Hambly rub ons, copper pen, brass charm, Scenic Route alphas, card and K and Co paper ribbon are from the kit.
Ribbon and eyelets from my stash.
Rainbow Drops from Impress.
Lace cardstock and Bazill edgess from Papermaze.
Making Memories paper from Artbase.
Lace cardstock from Papermaze.

No comments: