Friday 21 March 2008

I so want a Score Pal!



I have found out you cant get them in the UK, guess I will save this for my wish list. In the meantime I got me a UK equivilent called The Groovy Duo - sorry UK MFRS but the name dosent have the same ring you know!!

Anyway, I made an envelope card slider thingy for this card!

I used some beige card, folded it up into a pocket, cut out a semi circle at the front and dressed it with ribbon, PTI stamps in Spring Moss and flowers from making Memories Fifth Avenue range.

Inside the card is made from Bazzill and a selection from The Paper Mill Store. I stamped the stems and the sentiment from PTI kits and used flowers as before.

Brads from previous Gogo kits - bless them its the kit that just keeps giving!!

I like the envelope thingy and think I will make a few more of these!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Absolutely LOVE the card as well as the pocket!! I'm definitely going to try making a pocket! Thanks for the inspiration!