Monday 3 March 2008

LO on Corregated card



Well it was a good way to use the lace cardstock up!. I think this stuff is great eye candy but sooo hard to use.

I cut this out in the shape of a shield - thanks to Jennie for letting me borrow a pre cut piece as a template!x I then used a chalk inkpad and swiped the lace so it was muted.

I used some denim material in the background and created a set square shape from two pieces of PP from the CD kit. I added ribbon and stitched a rose shape from some red material in the kit to jazz up the horizontal strip.

I used the CD MuCklusy stamps and an acyrlic heart on to a piece of the MM Noteworthy notepad paper. I also added a bling circle round this to highlight the words breathe.

My journalling went onto a CD journal card and I created a rather snazzy swing round 40 using sparkly paper and a round token onto which I stuck the new Thickers numbers in glitter.

The focus of this page is my SIL jenny who was 40 at the beginning of the year. When she saw this cake she pounced on the candle and removed to 0 in the hope that people would not know her age!!! Bless her! Here she is in action blowing out her candles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that look!
I hope you have a great week!
Vicki SBS13