Sunday 9 March 2008

Prismacolours and Magnolias



I got some new Magnolia stamps this week.

(Well done Silly Monkey Crafts for the fastest service ever!)

I also got a mini set of Prismacolour pencils from USA to play with. I got some Sansador from The Range and some paper blending stumps from my local art shop.

I really do like the results and can now see the hype about Prismacolours. IRL the colours are more defined and they blend as if they have been printed professionally!

I made these two cards, one for my SIL's birthday and the other just because!

I also used on these some Rain Drops from Impress which are just too cute for words!

14 comments:

sillymonkeycrafts said...

Thanks!!!
Love the cards - the raindrops look great.
I am trying to resist buying prismas but my resolve is starting to fail! They look amazing

Angie C said...

These are beautiful and soooo cute

Angie C said...

I've just put an explaination on my blog as to what fat book pages are ... hugs angie sbs-13

jenny said...

Gorgeous cards Karen!

jo said...

wowwwwwwwwwww, i love your new cards, i have not got them stamps,ive never used silly monkeys , jo

Gia Harvey said...

Great cards!!

ElyBlair said...

Ok, I'll say it again: I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR MAGNOLIA STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...great card!!!!

Richelle said...

kcute magnolias. I just love coloring in the images.

Richelle sbs 13

angeljakki said...

The colours are great. Nice cards

Heather said...

WOW! Your cards are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Wow these cards are so pretty Karen and I'm gonna have to look out for those rain drops, they are magical!

Jo said...

Great cards...beware! Magnolias are so addictive!!

nessy said...

these are soooooooooo cute -can see you loved making these!!
don`t start collecting these stamps it gets addictive!!
vanessa xx

Maureen said...

You did such a great job on the coloring!! Have fun with all of your new goodies!