Tuesday 4 March 2008

Scrummy Stash cafe Challenge



Check out the website here:

http://scrummystashcafe.blogspot.com/


This weeks challenege belongs to vaness and is based on buttons. It is also our adopted UKS challenege as suggested by Angie and we had to use a photo of ourselves.

Eh voila my entry - I really like these circular LO's, they are really easy to balance!

The red, black and blue papers all come from a Cocoa Daisy kit from the end of last year. As does the flower brad and 7 Gypsies stamp I used for the ickle sentiments.

Bling from Banana Frog, ribbon from The Range and pin from Febs Gogo Go To Pieces.

Buttons from my stash and PSX stamps from addicted to Rubber Stamps USA.

Test reads:

Self portrait - Its our family traits that I see most

Mums eyes, dads nose, Cole brain, Whitfield emotions. In my face I see little bits of other generations all moulded together to make a very unique me.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layout

Truly Jewellery said...

Fab colours, must have a go at scrapbooking at some point Gail :)

Craftyangel said...

Gorgeous layout, love it............may have to scraplift

Thanks for taking part in our scrummy challenge

Angie x

Karen said...

Don't think I'd know where to start on a circular LO but I really love this.
Karen SBS13

Anonymous said...

Its brilliant, love it. :) Thanks for joining in. :)

Vanessa.

Jo said...

Fantastic!!!

Samm said...

Fab layout!

Thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog!

Samm
x

Maria McPherson said...

Stunning layout! Maria x