Thursday 13 March 2008

Wonderful Papertrey Wedding


My cousin gets married on Saturday and I made this card using two sets from Papertrey Inks.

In the background we have Spiral Bouquet and the cake is from A Piece of Cake.

The inks are Spring Moss and Aqua Mist from PTI and Wild Wasabi from SU.

Pearls and Swarovski crystals courtesy of The Finishing Touch.

I also put a flower inside the card and on the envelope as well.

Card from The Paper Mill Store and SU In Colour card.

Nestabilities and ribbon from The Range.

Hope the bride and groom like it xxx

9 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So pretty! I love that set - I am going to need it one of these days...

You make my day! View award details on my blog:

http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com

jo said...

hi karen ,what a stuning card you have made ,i know they will love it, huggs jo x

Heather said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful

SBS-13

Monica Gale said...

That is such a beautiful card hun, I love the soft colours and the 2 sets combined. Hugs M xx

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Karen

Richelle said...

beautiful card...I love the colors.

Richelle

Maureen said...

You had me at "Papertrey"!!! Gorgeous card - I may have to get that cake set!

nessy said...

stunning!! really pretty card
vanessa xx