Sunday 30 March 2008

Wyvestone Crop


I have been a bad blogger and havent posted much this week. To tell the truth I have felt really rather poorly. I tried my best to make up for it yesterday, though truth be told Im feeling a little delicate today to say the least!

Anyway, thanks to Janice, Lorraine, Zoe and Kirsty for everything they did to make the day go well.

Super thanks to Shirley for showing me her gadgets, which I now MUST have!!

This is a LO that I sis using the sketch from the crop. I am still on a mission to use some of my older stuff.

The papers came from a Cocoa Daisy kit from last year, ribbon, alphas and flowers all from my stash.

Photos are of downtown vancouver at night. I was playing wiht my shutter speed to capture the lights on the second photo. I love it's blurry effect.

No comments: