Friday 9 May 2008

I got up far too early today.....




but I did get chance to create the basis for my album for Shimelle's new online class.....


Scrap your day - 25th of Each Month.


I managed to buy a blank MM calender album from Artbase and used up some of the new papers from Crate Paper that I purchased at Alexandra Palace. I wonder if in a years time I will still like them as much?!

I incorporated a photo that Shimelle has posted to use as a link for her blog on my front page to add that personal touch.

My day in April was terribly un eventful. A day at work, lots of train journeys, up early and in late. I will look at puting in the first lot of piccies and journalling in this afternoon.

I know I am off on the 25th May, Im sure my piccies will be more adventurous then! (At least December is guaranteed a winner!!!)

2 comments:

Jo said...

This is wonderful...love it!

Anonymous said...

Love those papers :-) xxx