Thursday 5 June 2008

Another weekend at work survivied!



Once a month this blog is left in a poor state of attention. I work eight ten hour days on the trot over a weekend. This was the weekend that was.

However, I am off now for five delicious days and tomorrow I go on the Gogo Getaway. I cant wait and Im so excited I have already packed and unpacked my bags twice!!

The household washing is in the process of being done, Im about to go and get a pedicure as a little treat that I managed to get through the long stint at work.

Im extra specially lucky as Im going to be a teachers assistanct at the retreat, I will be mostly shadowing Jane DEAN for the weekend. Im lookign forward to emtting her as her freestyle pages are just fabulous.

I hope to fit in a little project at some point in the day today, in the meantime I will leave you with some tempting Gogo pictures.....

1 comment: