Saturday 30 August 2008

Buckingham Palace Mini Book




I have had this D Reeves mini book for a while now and thought I would finally get around to using it. Especially since I have just ordered some more from Diane and await their arrival from America!

This has been made with embellishments from Evalicious (Etsy), Artsylicious frames and tags and squidgy tokens from October Afternoon and Love Elsie. All papers and Hambly overlay came from a Cocoa Daisy kit way back when last year!

I brought out my Threading Water punch for it's first public outing. I love the edges it gives but think I need a little practice in turning four corners!

I have never been to BP before and I have to say it was a great day out. Having been lucky enough to visit a few international sites of historic value it is nice to say I am finally getting round to see a few of our own in the UK! A great day out particularly if you like art and paintings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome book!!! The theme is just perfect for it. Incredible papers and embellishments!! Beautifully done!

Kari said...

Super cute book! I love all of the elements and papers you used!