Thursday 7 August 2008

Laura - you started this



Laura got a typewriter last week I think. That got me to thinking that Nic and I had mentioned it but never done it.

So I sent my dad out on a mission and he got me an ickle typewriter froma charity shop in Frinton.

A this point I realised how hard they are to come by and what beautiful models some of them really are.

So I own a little Empire Aristocrat.A bargain at only £6!


Now today a little Ebay auction ended on a certain Hermes 3000 typewriter and I now own that too! Hurrah.

This is a little project as it requires a little TLC to bring it back to it's former glory. It is going to have a little treatment and respray and will look simply beautiful.

So Laura this is all your fault, I wonder which one of us will be first to write our novel??!!

Oh did I mention that Nic got one too?

No comments: