Sunday 16 November 2008

Been a bit busy

It seems I have been too busy to have blogged!

Ive been up to lots though....



Firstly we started and finihsed my new studio room at home. Everything I could want for photograohy, art, printing and scrapbooking. I will try and take some photos and upload them today.




I dusted off my running shoes and went out yesterday for the first time in more years than I care to admit. I thought I would manage 20 minutes easily, but had to interval train instead as I was soooo pooped. Would it be OK to say that I have had some nasty virus and have got a cough that means I cant breathe very well? I think this is a valid excuse. Today I am to go out on the bike (Yes in the rain!)with little dog a la Cesar Milan - that guy is a hero!!




I went dress shopping yesterday in London, only managed one shop. I got very hot and bothered walking miles because some of the tube lines were shut and because I was given wrong directions. Tried on some lovely dresses. I now realise that I should have started my search earlier because I cant make my mind up and now will have to go to several more shops before I feel ready to make a decision!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fantastic pictures!!