Saturday 22 November 2008

Home Layouts

I have made a couple of layouts in the last week, some good, others not so good!!

This one was made with the left overs from MAry Annes Class as the Getaway June 2008. I have been a good girl and been using up some of my old stash.



I like the 3D butterfly. I curved the wings and added different types of foam pad underneath to give him some motion.



This was one I made with the left overs from the November Gogo kit. All of our childhood photos have the odd duck or bird photo thrown in for good measure. Remember this was a time when a zoom lens was only dreamed about by us mere mortals. So most of these shots are a lot of field and a teeny bird so small you cant actually see it miles away in the distance!! THey are really bad photos.
I went out with my Dad last month looking for some mushrooms to photo and he got really excited when we saw a duck - "Quick take a photo", he said! This led to a great deal of mickey taking on my behalf and a shot which was more duck and less field!!
This design is based on the SI sketch from this months mag.



Love these little felt tags from Elles Studio. These came in the Gogo Greetings kit. I carefully removed the happy birthday and added my very own quack!



This LO I made using a Studio Calico kit. I was going to make the scalloped edge with a Big bite, but didnt like so covered it with ribbon. I still really dont like this effect but I am stuck with it now since there are holes underneath! I dont mind the left hand side though, soI will just have to kind of quint when I look at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible layouts!! Fantastic job on all of them!