Monday 6 April 2009

Next I turned over a few pages (past the boring camera stuff) to...

page 58 where they had some articles linked next to three blocks of colour.

The first layout in this article has an amazing trio of pink, blue and green. They are quite earthy and bold colours and immediately I wanted to do this one as well.

Love LOVE LOVE all of this LO. The same colour details, letters in shapes and the hand stamped border.

Kelly Purkey this time, thank you for your inspiration. This page *rocks*.

My humble interpretation is.......



Pretty true to the original. If you like something, why change it?! I love my little hosue stamps. THey were a purchase from Temple Du Scrap, Paris. Definately worth a visit if you get over to Paris some time soon.

At this stage I called a halt to it all for the day as my eyes hurt and it was dinner time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page!! Love the LO and colors. Love all the layouts you have shown in the last few posts. Beautiful work!!