Sunday 5 July 2009

Bye Bye GoGo

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that my picture is no longer on the DT Page over at ScrapaGoGo HQ.

July is the last kit that I have designed with for ScrapaGoGo.

It was after much debating and with a heavy heart that I resigned from the DT Team. Life is so hectic for me at the moment I just dont seem to have enough time to recover from long days at work, see my family and spend a little time on me just relaxing and doing nothing.

Some new plans are on the horizon for the latter end of the year but for now I intend to relax a little and spend time fulfilLing a list of creative objectives that I have set myself for the next 6 months. Erm this includes baking a tray of cupcakes. I think I must be the only scrapper on the planet not to have done this so far.I am not sure it counts as a creative onjective but I have it on the list in any case!

It has to be said though, WOW July kit. I am so lucky to have been able to play with this baby.

Here are some of my designs......




Here are some of my cards......










Thanks to L and J and all of the girls. I know that GoGo will continue to go from strength to strength.

(P.S Have you seen the birthday giveaway? I am looking forward to playing with this myself)

Also I am sooo looking forward to GoGo OOOOp North next weekend, it's been keeping my energy going whilst I have been at work this weekend!

I will of course still be coming to the GoGo crop and look forward to seeing all my friends there x

1 comment:

Debbie H said...

Oh No!! Bad news for me Karen cos I love seeing what you do with the kids - but soooooooooooo looking forward to seeing you at the weekend!