Sunday 19 July 2009

Weekend at Warrington

I had a very nice weekend at Warrington last week. It was nice to meet friends old and new and I hope that everyone liked the three classes that I designed.

Saturday I created a mini book based on acetate. I wanted the emphasis to be on the coloured paper rather than acetate effects and thus used the book to showcase the spectrum of colours in the kit.



The last class of the day was a little file folder. I tried to keep this cute but undemanding. From my own perspective Im always tired after a day spent playing with paper and glue and the last thing you need to think about is tricky cuts and specific measurements.



Sunday was a mini book again based on colour but with an emphasis on tabs and design rather than highlighting the colour.



So that was my last teaching commitment with Gogo. I very much enjoy creating projects and watching them come to life as I teach to a group of like minded folk. (I'm now available for birthdays, weddings and Bar Mitzvahs!!)

On a serious note though, I hope that as the year progresses I will be able to get to do a little more teaching and designing.

No comments: