Sunday 29 November 2009

TwoPeas Goodness

This week I have been mostly playing with two new kits from TwoPeas digitals.

The first is DigiKit - Sweater Weather: His - The Alpha By Betsy Tuma. This is a HUGE collection of letters which come in both patterned and plain. Also included are numbers and punctuation.

I kept my layout fairly simples, using hybrid style letters of all different sized to create a journal heavily focuced on font and text.

I have scrapped this photo before, but what the heck! It seemed so apt considering the texture of the letters, the woollen detail reminded me of the snow.




My second layout was made using the second of three parts to this range, DigiKit - Sweater Weather: His - The Extras By Betsy Tuma. I have to say this is heaving (and I do mean heaving) with elements, alphas and lots of lovely goodies to play with. I loved the outline alpha which I printed on to very jolly paper and also the cute little jumpers. Yummy.

The picture is of Miss Lola in NY, keeping very warm. I think she spent the whole holiday wrapped up in that coat!




2 comments:

Gemma* said...

love the little jumpers on the second LO :)

Christina Smith said...

Wow, these layouts are awesome! I love what you did with the hybrid!