Saturday 6 February 2010

Lets Talk Storage - 1

Over the past couple of weeks I have quite dramatically changed my staudio and the way I work.

I now have a an inspiration area, where I cna visually see things that make me feel like I want to make stuff (!) or draw and plan projects that I want to create.

I have also been thinking more seriously about storage. I find that storing itmes neatly away in a box or cupboard makes for a tidy room but I foget that its there or foget about that project that I wanted to make.

So here are some of my ideas for storage; both visual and practical. Hope you enjoy!

Firstly paints. I love paints, there is nothing better than getting messey and acrylic are my go to for all card and scrapping projects. The colours are bright and inspiring, so my idea storage solution is this nifty birdcage that I picked up in Oxford Street, London.




The top lifts off and paints go in and or by means of the small door at the bottom. I love birdcages, the icon is very trendy in terms of fabrics, clothes and craft items still and I hope it will stand the test of time and last a little longer.

TFL x

1 comment:

Cal said...

Wow!! What a FAB idea!!!