Monday 8 February 2010

Little Light Studio for a beautiful start to the week.



I wanted to highlight the Little Light Studio today. This is a project that has been co founded by Wilna Furstenburg.

Wilna is on the Two Peas Creative DCT with me and also designs for Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories and creative therapy.

Her creations are very ethereal. Simply put beautiful and dreamlike.

Along with her friend Kayla Aimee they have started this small but perfectly formed site which has a number of exclusive classes and designs.Little Light Studio. HERE.




I love Wilna's coffee cup album, I took this class in a different version a few years back at another site. Also I love the little calling cards which are only $1.

A new 101 digital class is starting and knowing Wilna it will be full of surprises, tips and beautiful things.

No comments: