Tuesday 9 February 2010

News News News


Exciting news to be announced shortly if you are a lover of all things handmade.

Along with others, I shall be invovled in a new and exciting crafty group to be held on a monthly basis on the Essex/Suffolk area.

It will be a strictly not for profit number where the emphasis is on people who love differernt types of handmade coming for the day, creating alongside one another in a friendly and relaxed environment.

So you could be a scrapbooker who sits next to a master crochet maker and at the end of the day hopefully you will have met new people and learnt new skills.

Throw some classes, teachers and exciting and NEW workshops in to the mix and there you have it.

Date TBC, email or PM for further details. Look out for more info soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds really interesting - particularly as I live in North Essex! I'll be on the lookout for more info :)

Laura said...

Sounds great! I'm keen! Let me know more info xxx