Monday 29 March 2010

Holly Brooke Jones Flower Powers Kits

The clocks changed in the UK this weekend, that means we have lighter mornings and lighter nights hurrah!

My DH says it is his favourite day of the year - not our anniversary then!!!




The advent of spring makes me think of warmer days, summer dresses and no shoes - toes in the grass. Love these two new kits from Holly Brooke Jones, Flower Powers Paper and Stickers, they added just the perfect touch for my page.

Also LOVE all the elements and know they will look stunning on cards too.

My favourite has to be the little ladybirds, whom I set marching across the bottom of the page!

Check out both kits HERE at Two Peas in a Bucket

Supplies: Flower Showers Papaers and Stickers by Holly Brooke Jones, Basic Papers by Sande Krieger Basic BackGrounds, Jen Martakis Scalloped cardstock Pack one, Mary Ann Wise Curled white frames. All at Two Peas in a Bucket

No comments: