Sunday 21 March 2010

Kerry Stewart's Take me out to the ballgame kits

Check out Kerry's blog HERE. Kerry was also on the Two Peas DCT but recently stepped down so she could concentrate on designing her own kits. How very exciting!

Here are her first ones released at Two Peas in a Bucket this week.

Take me Out to the Ballgame, the papers, the elements or just one big ol kit. HERE



I like to play sport but really don't like to watch it. How strange that on our trip to America I insisted on going to Baseball stadiums and even got to watch a real life game. We took an amazing tour of Fenway Park. I loved this as they taught not only about the team but baseball history in general and was just what was required for an uneducated Brit!

( We finally saw a game in Washington though. Wow, they launched T Shirts in to the crowd with big guns! In the UK we would NEVER do this - health and safety you know!)

I really like the papers in the kits. They are beige toned so very neutral and then there is a little mix of pink and blue thrown in - perfect for boys or girls. Beautiful kits and I cant wait to see what Kerry releases next.

No comments: