Sunday 16 May 2010

Phew

...................................


It's been a busy couple of weeks. I took a little holiday from all my scrapbooking and am really looking forward to playing again next week.

I have been trying to keep up with my first ever art journal project. I have been playing along with the Red Velvet class Tell Your Story as run by Elsie Flannagan and Rachel Denbow. I have had fun playing with lots of different mediums. I like how both teachers have very different styles and I am finding a way to meet in the middle.

Here are some of my pages so far in various stages of construction:











Also, I have been really lucky to have been features on the Kenner Road blog with a layout I made a while ago c/o Two Peas in a Bucket. Check it out HERE if you would like to take a peek.

No comments: