Monday 6 September 2010

What's been going on?

why the lack of blogging? I have been very busy at work and have been trying really hard to improve my golf skills before our first ever golf holiday. I really can't wait for a bit of end of summer sunshine and some lovely beautiful foreighn courses.

Scrapping wise, yet again I threw caution to the wind and resigned from Two Peas. This was a hugely hard decision but the right one to do. I have an exam to study for and want to get back to some real, honest to goodness lovely paper scrapping!

So along with EK every month, I am still a member of Shimelles DT and Jen Martakis's team and I am hoping to get invovled with some new projects real soon.

Today I woke up and my dog has a poorly paw. I have had to take an emmergency day off work for a trip to the vets. It seems most UK vets are really busy on Monday's as the earliest appointment I could get is 3.10. So she is currently snoozing at my side. (Which is good as she is licking her paw and growling at me lots when I ask her to stop! Other smaller pooch is in the furthest part of the house staying away from her at the moment. Probably a sensible move!)

So, this gives me a little extra time to update my blog and have a play with some layouts this afternoon.

No comments: