Friday 21 January 2011

Kikkerland Straws in the UK

I love these paper straws, they remind me of American Diners.





I bought mine for adding to cupcakes as seen on Bakerella. (Thank you to alovely friend who pointed me in the direction of this blog. Cake Pops - another new hobby I need to get in to!)

I think you could make something similar and add them to scrapbook pages - they would look cute dont you think?

I found these straws in the UK at Pippii
They have a lovely website full of things for celebrations and partys. Check out the Cookie Cutters, I confess that the butterflys also fell into my basket. The highdays and holidays section for recipes and inspiration is great, love the valentine chocolate brownies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy checking in for your posts everyday so I've posted a little award for you on my blog: www.brown-eyed-blog.bogspot.com. Congratulations!

Sandie said...

Love the heart shape doilies :)