I get the feeling that it will be an interesting year.
- Five days in and the revision has started again in earnest. Roll on March when it will all be finished and worth while.
- DH's 40th birthday is imminent. He is experiencing a great deal of indecision about what he wants to do. Maybe its an age thing?!
- Our first super crop of the year went well. Karen Moss designed and taught a card class and created a fab make and take waterfall book. Debbie Jewell taught a lovely 12 x 12 layout class using some sparkly My Mind Eye papers - I was covered in glitter when I got home! I taught a tag/bag/box class. Inspired by all things retail, have spent the last 6 months ripping apart boxes and bags, choosing and tweaking designs and reducing them to fit on 12 x 12. Hopefully it worked and it made me happy as it included some stamping and glossy fat ribbon. Thanks retailing world for all the inspiration!
- I had some exciting news which made me very happy but I cant share just yet. Lots of exciting new plans for the year ahead, real and electronic scrapping, UK and USA with friends new and old.
- Looking forward to better weather when I can get out on a dry golf course and dry bike routes again. (Like the lightweight Mountain Bike, don't like the lack of mud guards) Under Armour is the most fantastic invention known to man re winter sports. Fitness is high on the agenda for the year.
- I aspire to more blogging of projects made, places visited and photographs taken.