Saturday 19 March 2011

Wahoooo Its over

Wahoo indeed!

After so long I am post exam rather than pre and I am rather excited. (I am convinced I didn't do well, then may have done well, then no I didn't do well after all. Etc, etc)

I showed a peak ages ago about a class I did for A Trip Down Memory Lane, here it is in its entirity:



Click HERE for the link to the instructions.

I am very much looking forward to the Spring Retreat next weekend, I have six classes set up for the weekend to kick start my creativity. I hope to share some photos afterwards.

As means of a mini celebration, my DH and I have been to Norwich for the weekend, my first 18 holes of golf in 6 month and I was so excited to score 101 - s small miracle in itself.

Baking and crafty pics to share tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

How wonderful to be study & exam free at last!! I'm sure you did great. Good for you celebrating with a round of golf - a century plus score, yay!!
Now time to unwind.... enjoy your retreat next week. Lucky lucky you.

Denise said...

Woo hoo indeed - downhill now till the weekend and lots of scrapping! Well done for all your hard work and I'm sure you will have done very very well x See you nxt weekend x