Friday 20 January 2012

Impulsion

Have you signed up for emails linked to Ali Edwards blog? I have been signed up for years and enjoy her blog and the inciteful messages that zoom in to my inbox every now and then. A couple of weeks ago Ali spoke of a new 5 year diary she was going to use. Five years, that is a long time to commit to in terms of a diary as far as I am concerned. But the theory behind it is great. A small snippet of life recorded every day for five years. A record to look back on and as the blurb says relive forgotten moments. So, as it's January and the month always heralds new adventures I have decided to commit. One Line A Day arrived today. It is pale blue, gilt edged and is generally a lovely piece of stationery. Here's to the five year commitment.


Oh, and finally I have a word for the year. It is Impulsion It is my Scales of Training goal for 2012. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: