Thursday 20 March 2008

Ok, Ok, if Im honest......





I also went out today. A very big thank you to Vanessa from Papermaze for opening the shop for me! Also a huge thank you to my lovely Dad for taking me out for the day to cheer me up!!

(I almost bought my nephew a chicken for his birthday as well but my Dad thought my brother might not be best pleased!!)

Spent way too much but got some lovely lovely stuff.

New Dream Street papers in the Rue, Birdie Bits and Art Nouveau ranges. One sheet of Daisy Bucket Love Notes(for cards as I am not feeling very happy about the texture of this paper!!) some Scenic Route Lynden and chips to match this, yummy Love Elsie Clare and a sheet of apple Lace Cardstock.

Also got some Thickers and Bazzill Just the edge which looks fab!

Also, surcumbed to the new BG papers, I got some 6 x 6 books for cards. I got Archaic and the stamps to match which are too cute and have dinos on them, some Sugar which has Flamingoes and also Sultry. Got the stamps entitled Grow a Garden which are just too lovely for words.

Think Im going to have to go on a stash diet for a while now!!

(I just realised I am a big sucker for any little animals on anything these days - WE NEED A GIRAFFE YOU KNOW WHO!!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope you had a good day Karen isn't papermaze lush! Great dad moment taking you out, hope it cheered you up
Lisa xx