Thursday 20 March 2008

Some Lifts from the new Creating Keepsakes Mag



To get me going today I have done a couple of lifts from the mag, one from an advert actually and the other from Bitney MELLEN - thanks!!

I used the new Gogo Create kit for March which also popped through my letter box this week.

Wider Horizons used some In Stichez card from last months kit and papers from Scenic Route in this months kit. Tags and brads are K and Co and the divine sparklies are from Creative Charms - all from the lovely kit.


Thoughts of an Adventure again is all from Marchs kit and is K and Co Wild Saffron and Scenic Route. Ribbon from the kit. The little token bottom left is stamped with this months unique stamp which is a build your own tree and is darn marvellous even if I do say so myself. Think I may well be using this stamp loads and loads and loads!!

No comments: