Monday 26 May 2008

Elsie Challenge catch up


Here I am sitting in the study/craft room happy as larry. The reason for my cheerfulness is that I have just found my Best of Take That CD which is now playing all around me. I am attempting to block out the noise of the Kango eminating from the former bathroom which is being renovated as I type!

Having been really brave, I opened a new UKS thread for the Becky Fleck book today. It also pre empted me to realise that I stopped the Elsie challenege on number 9 which was proving too difficult for me! So today I have managed to do a few more.

Number nine still took some time, the idea or doodling direct on to my photos was a bit difficult and I sat looking at it for about 40 minutes befre I actually took pen to it! If Im honest I like the frame, the photo and the colour schemes but the doodling is well, just not perfectly straight and square!!

5 comments:

Craftyangel said...

Well done on doind a few more elsie challenges I cant remember where I got up to probably about 6 I think........may have a look at a few more too

Angie x

Maureen said...

I think you did a wonderful job on the doodling! And the whole LO as well!

Kari said...

Oh I just love this page!!! Everything about it is fantastic!!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

this is AWESOME!! what an amazing job. love it all!

Heather said...

Great job!