Tuesday 24 June 2008

Take Pictures Tomorrow



Yep, it;s that time of month again, and tomorrow I will post some of my very own pictures of the great shpping capital that is Regent Street and surrounding areas!!
Not sure what this is about? Check out www.shimelle.com and have look for yourself. Its a photo journal class that FREE OF CHARGE and you can play no matter where you are in the world.

Also biggest thanks to the lovely and talented Miss Shimelle herself who pooped my last entry and blog on her blog. I wondered where all those blog hits came from in one day! I had thought the worse but you have restored my faith in humanity a little! x

Check out the new picture and my entry which is bottom row, second from the right. My dog looks cute!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your dog does look very cute! :0)