Friday 26 December 2008

December Gogo

Here are a few Layouts I made wiht the lovely December GOGO layouts...

A LO inspired by a photo inspired by a MFT stamp inspired by a Charlie Brown cartoon sketch I saw in the 70's etc!
Tried to use lots of pieces of paper and emebllishments on this all cut up and placed randomly on the page.



My first gingerbread house... I found this easy to assemble but hard work to decorate! It went down well with a cup of tea though!!



A multi photo LO. I think it can be really hard to try and find an innovative way of putting your photos on the page in a simple and graphic manner. It's all been done before! Sigh! So I didnt fight it and just went with what looked pretty to me!



Finally a LO to highlight some stamping techiniques. Some bunting, a bow made using the concept of decoupage (I know this word offends some of my scrapping friends - sorry but its a good techbique and I like 3 D stuff!!)oh and the bunting rope as a border to your photos.

No comments: