Saturday 3 January 2009

Resolved


Happy New Year to one and all.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and may 2009 bring you what you wish for the most.

I thought I would start my first post of 2009 with alist of goals that I hope to aim for over the next 365 days (or so!)

1
Try and be a bit less of a reluctant bride. Get with that wedding feeling!

2
Revise. Revise. Revise some more and get that work exam done and dusted THIS YEAR!

3
Try and get published in an Amercian mag this year. (A big goal but hey you have to aim high sometimes!)

4
Travel more. Go on at least two honeymoons this year!

5
Try and get that work/life balance a little more balanced and in harmony. I want to spend more time doing stuff that makes me happy rather than what I am obliged to do. IYKWIM!!

6
Lose weight. Get back running and lose weight through exercise and a little dietry constraint rather than by starvation and being miserable!!

7
Play with gadgets I have bought and not yet used. POGO. Letterpress. Slice. (Ouch!)Hmmm, maybe this should read learn that the thrill is in the playing and not the purchasing!!!

8
Take more classes online and in real life. learn new art and craft techniques and use them to the max.

I think that will surfice for the time being.

Whatever your goals are for the year. may you have sucess with them. x


(Picture by Flickr. Thoughts by me)

No comments: