Saturday 3 January 2009

Go Go Use it Up


Nicola has come up with a brilliant new idea to use up all of our Gogo kit stash.

She is going back to January 2008 and making a project/LO/minibook to encourage us all to us our older stash.

Check it out here. Make sure you log in to the clubhouse and play along.

We are working with the Noteworthy range from Making Memories. It is lovely and one of my favourites. So much so that I am ashamed to say I didnt actually want to use my January kit as I wanted to save it!!! It looks great in my room now!!!


A brill idea Miss Nicola and I for one will be playing at some point this evening!

Oh the picture above is an amazing LO created by the super talented Helen Miles with the kit in Jan 08. This is entitled Home Decoration. I love all of Helens LO's. She has an amazing eye for colour and this LO just proves it!

No comments: