Saturday 3 January 2009

Prima Paintables Inspired by class taken by Sue Jones!



I was blog browsing and saw a LO similer to this on Sue Jones' blog. Check out the link on the right!

Sue did a class and painted and added flowers to a Prima Paintables sheet. I didnt really study it in depth so thought from memory I would give it a whirl.

I had a rather sad looking sheet in one of my trays that I really needed to use up. It has been moved and moved and was starting to curl where I hadnt stored it properly.

As I had man flu NYE we stayed in and watched TV and played some Bored/Board Games. I also got my real ( ohhh! ) watercolours out and just sat and painted whilst watching Chocolat.

A box of flowers from an old Bad Girls kit came out of the cupboard and were added randomly along with some brads, buttons and bling.

Eh voila.

I think it was Tracie Hudsons class, it was defo from ATDML retreat. Apologies if I have credited this wrong in any case!!

No comments: