Saturday 3 January 2009

Eye Candy stash

I havent shown any of my shopping stuff/gifted stash for a while.

One of the things I like most about looking at peoples blogs is checking out their shopping goodies and seeing what is about that takes my fancy.



New Just the Edge strips, perfect for impending valentines and spring LO's!.



New sewing and stitching books. Oh I should have listed this as one of my goals. I want to learn to work my sewing machine properly this year! (Book depository)



Yummy new October Afternoon stash. Thanks Lisa and Mia x



Door stop for my craft room. Thanks Nic and Lulu x (Dunelm Mills if you fancy one of these!)



Rusty Pickle Christmas class kit. This is amazing and so easy to make. I hope that whopping great big massive books will kind of replace mini books this year. Might have to start up a little campaign!!



Mmm, yummy tote from Amy Butler in delicious red and pink Lotus material.



Tuille. (Sp?) In lots of adorable coloured flavours. See below!!



Pom poms. Thanks to my dad for these. He cant see what all the fuss is about but they make me "giddy". "Smiles all round" - thats for you Nic!!



Now these paints make me happy. I guess you have to question your sanity when paints make you happy but these do make me smile. (Do I need to get out more often? Yup but I guess there are worse things to make you happy!)

The colours of these Claudine Hellmuth paints are amazing. They are very spring like and zingy. I dont want to open them yet though!.

No comments: