Sunday 1 February 2009

Maya Mists




If you are wavering, should I buy them? Do I need them? Let me just say, yes you do!!

These are like Glimmer mists but are matt rather than glittery. They are great and I pulled out an old Heidi Swapp mask amongst my unused stash that did just the job.

The sprays are only 2oz and I used quite a bit to create this page, that would be my only complaint.

It was fun and was quick drying too. I admit that I did set mine with a heat gun for speed though.

The other bits are a mixture of SC and Scarlet Lime from some time last year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the Maya Mists from? The LO is lovely!

jude said...

what is it with u and messy stufff????!!!

Unknown said...

I love this LO Karen, great background effect you have created with the mist. I have only ever tried the glimmers, but might just give the maya's ago.
Jx