Monday 20 April 2009

All Sold out :(

The bad news first, Gogo kits for May are all sold out. Hope you got yours if you wanted one.


The good news? Im very excited about June's 'Popsicle Parade'. Its a delicious collection of sweet and vibrant colours. Heres what GoGo HQ have to say.....


'Popsicle Parade' (June Kit) featuring Cosmo Cricket 'Girl Friday'; My Minds Eye 'Tiny Dancer'; GCD 'Spring All Over'; Dream Street 'Heart Song'; My Little Shoe Box 'Who's There' and Hambly 'Screen Prints'. A flirty, fresh and fabulous combination of limeade green, bubblegum pink, raspberry blue and tangerine orange. Summer days wouldn't be complete without the vibrant colours and retro patterns of June Kit, so grab your milkshake and memories and get ready to create!


Just the thought of it wants me to rush down to the beach and get some ice cream inspired photos, I feel a day trip out coming on!

Email ScrapaGoGo now and get on that waiting list so you dont miss out and I promise to show some peeks as soon as I can!

Meanwhile here is a little peek of Mays crafty goodness.....




Ok, make that two sneaks. I just couldnt help myself.

No comments: