Monday 22 June 2009

Havent blogged for ages!

I have been rather busy. Thta's my excuse andI am sticking to it.

I had loads of fun at the Gogo Getaway retreat at the beginning of June. Cheryl Johnson did some photo shoots. Whilst I wasnt brave enough for a boudoir session, I did come away with some lovely shots including this one....




Thanks CJ, you are a star x

I was teachers assistsant to jane Dean again for the weekend. She made some wonderful layouts and I was proud to assist her with both.

I ate loads, shopped loads and cuaght up with friends old and new.

I also have loads of exciting scrapping news, nothing can be shared yet, but watch this space for further developments!

My next teaching gigs will be in Warrington in two and a half weeks time, GoGo colour me up and colour me up too. Lots of exciting stuff is going to be happening ooop North.

No comments: