Monday 1 June 2009

Some June GOGO Layouts to share

As these are already in the gallery, I can share them now.....

(Love this kit and it seems to go on forever!)


This was somewhat of an exercise of self control. I have got myself in to the habit of throwing everything I can at a page. I like the effects when I do this but sometimes the mantra less is more is a good one! I also tried to keep this very graphic in style. Lots of clean straight lines and boxes.





Yup this one I threw everything at! I love the Cosmo Cricket dotted paper the best out of the kit and used it to make some more letters based on the shape of the typo Thickers. I think the pink letters are the thing I like the most out of all my DT kit stuff for the month.



More pink dotted paper - that stuff gets everywhere!! I wanted to make some of my own die cut paper and when I saw that only a little bit of pink peeked through, I punched out some circles to make it a little more obvious! This is a focus on all the lovely CC Girl Friday goodies including paper and tags.

No comments: