Friday 7 August 2009

7 Day Challenge to Self

I have decided to set myself a little challenge over the next 7 days.... to blog everyday about what I’ve been up to and where I go. This may prove to be a little tedious as my working week starts, but we will see where the week leads us!
The plan is to take lots of lovely I Phone photos along the ay.

So for today....

Lovely post wrapped in the most old fashioned way with brown paper and string. On it’s way to SI.



New shoes from Willie Gees. My friend Eileen had these little beauties and I am a girl who can’t resist polka dots! The sun is shining so out they have come.



Lovely crafty stash to play with.



I seem to have become fascinated with all things heart shaped. Here are a few I have in my craft room right now!



OK, so there we go, day one achieved. Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Miss Lola and I am having a golf lesson so I should have some slightly better pictures to share.

3 comments:

Tink said...

Those are incredibly cute shoes!!!

Debbie H said...

Cool, daily posts - look forward to them.
What on earth is that crafty stash??

Eileen said...

What cool shoes you have !!!