Monday 14 September 2009

Stop press The news is finally out



OK so it seems to be that I have been waiting an age to I announce this news, I have been lucky enough to be asked to be one of the new members of Scrapbook Inspirations Design Team.

Here we are in all our glory....



Check out the blogs of all the DT members below, I have linked them to the right for easy viewing too!

Congratulations to all the new team members. I know we have all been working extra specially hard to ensure that the magazine goes from strength to strength. I am proud to be part of the UK's number 1 selling magazine.

Our first sparkly new edition goes on sale this Friday 18th September at a newsagents near you. Why not treat yourself to a subscription so you don't miss out on the fun



Here some the girls...........

Laura Buckingham
Jo-Anne Cavanagh
Julie Kirk
Morag Cutts
Charlotte Poole
Chloe Harp
Andrea Gourley
Helen Miles
Kathy Bridgwater
Sam Ball
Jen Naulls
Jane Dean
Anne Parry
Mary Anne Walters
Cheryl Johnson
Anita Mundt
Shimelle Laine

I hope to update two layouts tomorrow before I zoom off om my jollies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last I can officially say a big CONGRATLATIONS.

Jen said...

Yay, can't wait to see all your work!

cathcrops said...

Super duper ! Well done !
Thank goodness its out, I have been stalking your blog for ages !
Might even go out and buy the magazine :D

Jo said...

Hello! Just popping in to 'meet' the team, hope to meet up for real one day ;-)