Friday 18 September 2009

Travel adventures

OK, if you dont want to read non scrapbook stuff, switch blogs now....

I didnt get chance to upload my latest LO's before we set off on holiday but Im here now in Boston and suffering from Jetlag/time acclimatisation as I have been awake since just after 4am!

Boston has been a whirlwind but what an amazing city. We have been to Cambridge and toured Harvard, and driven through and by MIT. We have been to the Cheers bar, Paul Reveeres house and done a little of the Freedeom Trail, seen where the Tea Party was held and the State Capital Building. A past Rector at Trinity Church wrote O Little Town of Bethlehem and there is an amazing New England Christmas shop here too. We have toured the USA's oldest baseball stadium. Fenway Park home of the Red Sox was too cool for words. I held back getting a foam hand as we are going to see a MLB game soon but not in this city.

I will be starting my second CF card today and I have some amazing pictures and stories to scrap when I get back home! I even managed to find of sort of Scrapbook Shop just off Harvard Square!

We will be off to out nest stop later in the day and I am so much looking forward to seeing Aretha Franklin live tonight at a fantabulous venue! I will update more as soon as I am able, it maybe a few days or it may just be very early in the morning when I am th eonly on in the hotel who is awake!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh sounds like you're having a fab time, keep posting so we can follow your progress. Pics would be good - pleeeeeeeease :)

Craftyangel said...

hey

just popped in to say congratulations on design team, and well deserved.

hope you well..........must catch up very soon x