Sunday 18 October 2009

Moving in the right direction with some Cosmo

Ok, so I didnt give in and I guess it's starting to get a bit better.

Though I have been shuffling around pieces of paper on my layout for more hours than I care to remember.

I am starting to get in to Earth Love now. This is a good thing as Nutmeg is currently winging its way to me (postal strike permitting).

Here are a few cards I made with predominantly Gogo kit.





Then I added some lovely goodies of my own to the mix.




Finally the layout.



After lots of shuffling and fiddling about I finished this and Im happy with it. I had some trauma with the ribbon. I thought I had lost it only to pop outside to sort out some washing and find that one of the dogs had stolen it and taken it in to the garden.

I spent the rest of the day playing with a new layout for SI. Keep an eye on an exciting new article that will appear in the new year.

No comments: