Saturday 10 October 2009

Si Layouts from September

Here are my layouts that featured in this months magazine....

This is the layout I created for the reading section.

I used a bag I purchased from Scrapagogo at the Getaway in June and cut it up to create the perfect pre made opening for mypage. You can see how underneath my main photo I tucked away a second little sliding sheet fo rmore journalling and more photos.

I love these sparkly red Thickers, reminds me of Dorothys shoes.





Here is my layout for the sketch challenge. Had to crop the edges of this picture a little! I really wanted to make something of all the edges and layers so used ribbon, shapes and buttons and bling to make it all happen.



This is my entry for the borders challenge. I think i was having one of those more is more days and threw everything I had at it. I was playing with some shapes and mist as well. I like it when shapes are used to make up a stripe on a layout, IE pieces of paper, drawn or doodled shapes, sprayed areas.



I think I had just recieved my order of happy tape as well as I think it feeatures on each and every one of these layouts!

No comments: